Learning and discovering Nature, Culture & Arts
In Collaboration with
Nature Space program is a wholesome international education program that allows children to explore and understand nature around us at the same time experience the diverse cultures from all around the world.
Students will experience a whole range of hands-on classes, exploring nature science, engineering, cultural Immersion, creative arts expression and cooking projects related to the happenings around the world. All these enrichments in just one program!
Our program encourages children to actively gain knowledge about nature, culture and scientific facts that even some adults never knew,
Inspiring children to be equipped with the ability to connect with nature, understand and accept the various cultures globally.
– Studio Information –
Address : 73 Loewen Road #01-14, Singapore 248843
Availability : Weekdays, 2pm – 6pm
Age : 6 – 12 years old
Includes : Catered Tea Break
– Additional Services –
Pick up and Drop off Service : $15.00 / Session
(Pick from location to Nature Space and back Home)
Extensions : $10.00 / 30 Minutes
Homework Enrichment : $20.00 / Session
- We run a pick-up and drop-off service for families with busy schedules, making their daily routine a little less stressful
- Tea breaks provided follows our monthly thematic country cuisine allowing children to experience delicious cuisine all around the world.
- There will be an endless variety of dynamic hands on experiences with an endless array of project based learning.
- Every Child’s experiences will be recorded on a photo journal that will be shared on a mobile app privately with parents to follow along your child’s learning journey.
- Children at Nature Space program explores Nature Science, Creative Expressions, Cooking and Engineering projects in a beautiful indoor and outdoor environment.
- Nature Space is a nature and cultural based enrichment program, we are not a group child care center, studentcare, kindergarten or preschool.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is homework tutoring available?
Yes! We are able to provide assistance to children during the Homework enrichment segment of Nature space daily program schedule.
Are Meals provided?
Tea Breaks will be provided.
Do you provide transportation?
We do provide transportation at an additional charge within 10km from Nature Space.
Who can attend?
Children who attends international school, Local primary schools, Preschools from 6-12 years old are eligible for Nature Space After School.
What happens if my child is sick?
If children are sick during school hours, we will contact you and if necessary take your child to the nearest clinic or hospital. If your child is sick, they must be absent from Nature Space After School.
What if I don’t pick up my child on time?
Don’t worry will take good care of your children. Extension care is available,but please note that this service results in additional extension charges.
What time is class?
The basic program runs from Monday to Friday,
Starting at 2pm and ending at 6pm. Your child can leave at whichever time you’d like however our main projects for the day typically starts at 4pm. Please check with us for our typical daily schedule.
How do i know what my child is doing at Nature Space?
Nature Space Instructors and Students put together a journal to document their journey and experiences at the end of each day. There is also a private online journal which parents can view using their mobile or computer.
Are there field trips?
At the end of every semester we have a holiday camp that involves field trips and interesting activities. Where children can take part in exciting adventures.