Have you wanted your toddler to experience messy play with
Oobleck, Sensory Box, Paint, Sand, Glitter or even Slime?
But simply cannot deal with the mess after?
Fear not! We are willing to go the extra mile to do all the work for you
giving your child a rich, open ended sensory every week!
Join us for a facilitated parent and child free form art based playgroup where walking toddlers investigates and learn through inspired art and sensory experiences. Let’s have a messy playdate together!
Where Mummies, Daddies, Nannies, and Grandparents get to connect with their children each week at the studio, as children create and explore at their own pace.
– Details –
- Toddler play group happens every Wednesday and Friday
- Held on a Weekly Frequency
- Suited for Infants and Toddlers age 6 months to 36 months old
- We start at 9.00 and end at 10.30, and serve a light snack midway through.
- Parents or Guardians feel free and help yourself to some coffee and tea whilst your child play!
- Call us at 8182 7635 or fill up the below form to book a slot today!
|Greeting Time, Music and Movement||10 Mins|
|Circle Time and Play Time in indoor Soft play climbers and ball pool||20 Mins|
|Toddler Suited Art Based Activities||20 M0ins|
|Outdoor Garden Sensorial Activities||20 Mins|
|Clean up and Snack Time||15 Mins|
|Getting Ready to go home||5 Mins|
– Fees –
- $550 / 10 Sessions Term (To be completed within 12 weeks)
- $600/12 Sessions Term (To be completed within 14 weeks)
- $100 Registration Fee (Inclusive of 1 set of Art Smock and Personal Art Portfolio)
- one-time trial session may be requested at $55.00
“Open ended sensory experience in a beautiful outdoor and indoor environment”